Stronger. Smarter. Submersible.
Stronger construction makes the new Plié 3 Microprocessor Controlled (MPC) Knee both submersible and more rugged than ever. Yet, it’s still the fastest MPC knee, responding 10 to 20 times more rapidly than other MPC knees. With the most responsive stumble and fall protection, users can instinctively move at their own pace in any direction…even if it’s taking small short steps or pivoting in confined spaces. And with a more streamlined, intuitive set up, the Plié 3 MPC Knee makes it even easier for prosthetists to help patients expand their freedom.
Stronger. The new Plié 3 features more rugged internal components designed to improve durability are tested to our rigorous standards.
• Interchangeable batteries for on-the-go convenience
• Improved stance flexion resistance bezel designed for durability
• Proprietary sensor and load cells with customized settings for advanced stumble recovery
Smarter. Based on the clinical success of the Plié with over six years in the market, the Plié 3 delivers consistent performance. The new intuitive software has specific instructions to guide you through the set up process. The built in Gait and Cadence Analysis can help show variable cadence capability to payors and referral sources.
Rapid response spool valve
• 8MHz microprocessor for response within 10milliseconds
• New bearings and electronic components for an even smoother gait
• New remote access battery option for one piece skinned cosmetic coversSubmersible. The water resistant coated electronics give people peace of mind when enjoying the outdoors. The Plié 3 can be safely submersed in fresh shallow water for up to 30 minutes at a time.
Watertight battery cap, color coded for ease of use
• IP67 tested coated electronics for occasional submersion in water