FOS joins the oapl Family!
We are pleased to announce that FOS Prosthetics & Orthotics is now part of the national oapl family!
Situated in two clinical locations across Myaree and Shenton Park, FOS has been providing prosthetic and orthotic clinical services to the wider Perth communities for over 30 years!
During this time, FOS has been committed to returning patients to the highest possible level of physical function, by continually setting the highest standards of care, service, innovation and technology.
Rest assured, whilst we will be migrating to the oapl brand, business is as usual and you will still be greeted by the same friendly faces!
Our prosthetic service is comprehensive and covers all aspects of prosthetic care including (but not limited to):
- Patient - Prosthetist Consultation
- Rigid Dressings and Cast Changes
- Passive and Functional Systems
- Cosmetic Prosthetics
- Endoskeletal Systems (soft, cosmetic)
- Exoskeletal Systems (high durability)
- Preparatory Prostheses
- Silicone Self-Suspending Prostheses
- Seattle Foot™
- Ultralight Prostheses™
- Sports and Specialty Prostheses
Our orthotic service includes a wide range of treatments including (but not limited to):
- 4 Poster Orthoses
- Philadelphia Collars
- Flexible Foam Collars
- Custom Designed Collars
- Fitted Corsets
- Chairback Orthoses
- Taylor (Thoraco-Lumbar)
- Jewett Hyperextension
- Custom Body Jackets
- Tibial, Femoral, Humeral, Ulna, Radial
- Static / Dynamic Orthoses
- Metal, Plastic and Graphite Systems
- Ankle, Foot Orthoses (AFO's)
- Knee, Ankle, Foot Orthoses (KAFO's)
- Shoe Modifications
- Insensitive Foot Supports
- Accommodative / Corrective Inserts
- Amfit CAD / CAM Foot Orthoses
Shenton Park Clinic