oapl & Regal Present Silicone Prosthetic Solutions
Please join oapl and Regal at oapl's head office for a workshop on Silicone prosthetic solutions.
Presented by Alex Lamb & Tomie Pfeiffer. 12:30pm to 4:30pm.
Regals custom silicone hands, feet, partial hands and prosthetic covers are the next generation in custom-made, functional cosmetic prosthesis. Each Regal Silicone Prosthesis is handmade and skillfully crafted with expertise and care. In the workshop we will review the full range of Regal silicone products from ready-made devices to Fully custom Silicone functional prosthesis. During the training session you will learn the necessary steps to successfully order a custom silicone partial hand/finger or partial foot.
- Casting Techniques for silicone devices
- How to Colour match
- How to measure
- Review of all the optional features
- How to set expectations with your Patients with the Semi-Custom Products
- Details explanation of the trial fitting process
- How to check colour
- How to adjust foam filling
- Review of Case studies
- Products that will suit special cases.
To register for the workshop, please contact Tomie Pfeiffer at firstname.lastname@example.org