daniPro Nail Varnish
daniPro is a unique nail polish.
It is a premium quality nail polish made without the 8 major toxins considered to be unhealthy. Those toxins are: Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, TPHP, Toluene, Parabens, Xylene and Ethyl Tosylamide. Almost all commercial nail polishes contain these. In a addition, daniPro is infused with Undecylenic Acid.
What is Undecylenic Acid?
It’s a well-known, recognized, natural anti-fungal ingredient found in many anti-fungal medications used to treat skin fungus. This is the first time it has been infused into nail polish. (we do not claim it treats Nail Fungus)
Who should use daniPro?
Everyone. All your patients, especially if your patients are currently being treated for a nail condition. When you offer daniPro to your patients, you are offering a unique, healthier alternative to regular nail polishes. daniPro should be used on finger and toenails. Can be used on pregnant women, patients with thick, unsightly, brittle nails.
Does daniPro cure nail fungus?
daniPro claims it doesn’t cure nail fungus! No topical nail polish can cure nail fungus.
- daniPro coats the nail plate with Undecylenic acid disguised in a beautiful nail polish.
- daniPro is TOXIN free
- daniPro offers beauty and protection in one bottle
Benefits of daniPro:
- Undecylenic Acid (we are the first and only nail polish with this)
- Biotin to strengthen nails, Vitamins A & E are anti-Oxidants for the health of the nail tissue.
- long lasting shine, fast drying. Especially our SUPER fast drying Top Coat.
- chip resistant formulation
- offers protection (Nail polish protection)
- ingredients you can trust
- amazing colors: recognized in “Instyle and Real Simple, and STYLE Magazines”
- doctor (Podiatrist) formulated
- approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
How do my patients use daniPro?
Recommend as a regular mani/pedi combination: Base coat, Color, and Topcoat. That’s three layers of Undecylenic acid, Biotin, and Vitamins. The more undecylenic acid, the better. Remove and reapply the nail polish weekly.
Purchase 20 bottles of daniPro nail varnish and we will include a FREE retail display. Please contact customer service to place your initial order. This product will also be available through our online shop (See picture in tab below).
Testimonial from the Creator of daniPro Dr. Gary Evans
One of the most frustrating nail problems is treating damaged nails and infections such as fungus. People who have unsightly infected nails are often embarrassed by it, but there is no medical treatment to guarantee a perfect result to eliminate it.
Over nearly three decades of treating patients, I listened closely to all the questions I was being asked and decided I really wanted to help come up with a preventative solution to these issues.
Here’s how daniPro is different from other nail polishes. First, the formula is innovative – it contains Undecylinic Acid* as well B7 (Biotin), Vitamin E and Vitamin A which help strengthen nails. It is also completely free of any damaging chemicals and daniPro has never been tested on animals. All of this results in a 100% toxin-free nail polish collection featuring a Clear Basecoat, an assortment of 18 colors plus a super quick-drying Topcoat.
Ultimately, I created daniPro to provide a more health conscious manicure or pedicure at the nail salon or from the comfort of home.
The name daniPro is inspired by my daughter, Danielle.
Dr. Garry Evans
– Board Certified in Foot Surgery, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
– Board Certified in Podiatric Orthopedics
– Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
– Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
– Member, American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
– Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
– Member, New York State Podiatric Medical Association